Sunday, November 01, 2009

Kwality - Mixed feelings

Continuing with my eats down memory lane was at Kwality in Worli the other day. Coincidentally it was with a bunch of really old friends. The first thing that struck me was that the average age of the staff was plus 50. I mean I know its a old restaurant but never seen so many old waiters. Anyway onto the food. The kebabs were so so. The Seekh could have been spectacular but the meat was a bit dry. The main course was very good. The Alu Ghosht was good, the dal makhani so so and I have been informed that the Paneer Bhurji was amongst the best Paneer Bhurji ever. Post Delhi I am not a Paneer fan so I really have no opinion there. The Chicken drumstick was succulent while the fish was a tad over fried. All in all a good trip down memory lane as opposed to the really bad trip that was Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment